Thursday 22 January 2015

Nivea still mad Christina Milian has been with her two baby daddys

Singer Christina Milian is giving fellow singer Nivea nightmares. Not only did she marry Nivea's ex-husband, she's currently dating Nivea's other baby daddy, Lil Wayne. In a recent interview with Team Curtains, Nivea addressed her 'status' with Christina and how she feels about her romance with Lil Wayne
“We have no status [laughs]. The status actually for me is that we are mothers of siblings. She married the same dude I did. She has a daughter by my ex-husband who is now her ex-husband as well, who is my eldest three siblings other half fricking sibling. Now she’s dating my other baby daddy so go figure. I haven’t talked to her. There’s nothing I can do about that but I definitely don’t support the craziness but it is what it is”.

No comments:

Post a Comment